About High Performance Strength and ConditioningHome of CrossFit Chatsworth
High Performance Strength and Conditioning exists to create improvements in our clients’ lives by increasing their fitness level and overall well-being.
This is done by using performance training that will challenge you, and a community that will inspire you like no other. We will not rest until you are on a path to a bright, happy, healthy and fit future.
Why are we different?
- We are not your local CrossFit box, but rather a professional strength and conditioning facility that focuses on performance training
- With over 10 years of experience, HPSAC was the first CrossFit gym in the San Fernando Valley
- All of our coaches are top in their field, and continue to learn to provide the very best performance training instruction available
- Our workouts are designed to lead you down the path of success in fitness and life
- When you enroll here, you aren’t just a client—you’re a member of our family
HPSAC is a 4500 sq ft facility dedicated to making you fit. You won’t find rows of treadmills and weight machines–instead you will find pull-up bars, kettle bells, barbells, rowers, medicine balls and wide open space for squatting, running, jumping, climbing, lifting and throwing–all to make you move your body the way it was designed to move.
All of your performance training will be comprised of exercises that mimic movements performed in day-to-day life or sport. Our trainers focus on improving functional movements that are necessary and common in your daily activities.
To us, everyone is an athlete, whether it be in sports, life or both, and we have the knowledge and equipment to make you better.